Wednesday, August 31, 2016

A Year Completed

It has been a year since I have come from the go conference. Looking forward a year seemed like a long time. A long time to not go home. A long time to be in another culture. A long time to live in another language and find a home in an unfamiliar place. I was excited but very nervous at what the year to come would bring. As the year progressed it got faster and faster. My days become more filled and I became settled in a world that now seems so familiar. I am so sad to leave this world behind. To leave the people that I grew to love so much in my ministry for others to take over. To say good bye to new friends and a church that has become like family. To trust that it is all going to be fine even if I am not here to walk beside all these wonderful people. As of today I am finished with OM. It has been a wonderful experience and I am so glad that I took this year to go into missions. I hope to return to missions soon. Thank you for your support throughout this year. I could not have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment