Sunday, August 7, 2016

Being Fullfilled

The last month has been packed with the busyness of daily life and a little break where I got to make some wonderful memories with family. As my year here in Switzerland has progressed it is amazing how the longer I am here the more I feel fullfilled. The more I understand and can build into others lives. The more my heart loves the country and the people that I minister to. With more time I feel more and more settled and everything becomes routine or what is considered normal. Last night I went on a street outreach team. Nothing amazing happened but I felt more competent then ever before. I understood almost everything that was going on. I talk to some people even some in German. I heard people's stories and prayed for them. I feel alive knowing I am at a point that I can do what I really love which is to meet people where they are and speak into their lives. I even met a women from Israel that said she moved to Switzerland to get away from the bombing almost twenty years ago but never really felt at home. The culture is so different she explained. I could defnately sympathize with her and was able to pray for her in this area. God is so good and it is amazing to work and live exactly where he has placed me to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment